Interior Design Process
After understanding the scope of potential clients’ needs, we often have our first meeting at their home. We offer a complimentary “meet and greet” at our office if we and the potential client need more information, and to see how well our services fit with clients’ needs.
Part of the initial meeting is an extensive interview to learn the dreams and ideas for your home, so we can design the perfect space for you! We encourage sharing magazine photos and other visual tools to help define the mood and ambiance for your project.
Once we’ve established and defined your vision, we move into space planning. Even a one-room project begins with a good space plan for furnishings because we want everything to fit. We use a half-inch scale rendering because it is easier to visualize the final result. Getting scale and proportion just right is essential, and we’re masters at this tricky step in interior design.
The Ambiance Design Process
- Is your home a cottage that needs sprucing up?
- A “builder’s special” that needs some character added?
- Have you outgrown your Master Bath? Downsized? Upsized?
- Are you thinking of a renovation?
- Are you building your dream home?
Kathryn Long Presents Color Magic
What Sets Us Apart
Because interior design is about creating customized comfort and finding the right fit for you, you need a personal relationship with the right design team.
Being comfortable is more than the softest cushions. At Ambiance, we intuitively understand the “psychology of comfort.” Our process encompasses:
- Understanding how you live in each room
- Improving the function of each room
- Improving the flow and quality of your life
- Designing practical and beautiful window treatments
- Understanding color and how to use it
I cannot tell you how many people come to our home and comment on how well decorated and appointed it is, but also how welcoming and comfortable they feel in the house.This is what we wanted starting out, and Ambiance made it a reality.
The Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards